- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
- 14 things to remember in a relationship (via february4teenth)
(Source: officialdrunk, via bellis-minima)
"Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process."
- Arian Foster (via messinah)
(Source: gq, via peace-be-dreams)
I find it comical when women think I care about
If one titty is slightly bigger than the other
Bumps or discoloration
If I have you naked in front of me and I am naked too, the only thing on my mind is where am I putting my mouth first
This turned me on
I need to like add this permanently to my blog, shit is too relevant
i love this
i will always love you
(Source: bloodyhellgranger, via californiia-englissh)
"My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you’ve been mean to someone, they won’t believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy them."
- ― Laurell K. Hamilton (via psych-quotes)